4mation Technologies have always been known for producing great website designs, but did you know the skill-set of our in-house creative team extends beyond just websites?
In 2012 4mation’s creative team doubled from two to four staff members with a fifth on the cards for the new year. The variety of disciplines covered within the creative team now covers print as well as digital.
Print for all occasions
Design and print of letter heads, compliments slips, business cards, flyers, postcards, posters, envelopes and CD/DVD inlays are a few of the traditional print services we offer, along with logo design and branding which can be used across multiple types of media, not just print.
If you have something you need designing and printing, contact us to discuss requirements further. As it’s approaching Christmas, why not get us to put together some branded cards thanking your clients for their custom this year?
Digital design and production is our forte
You would be hard pressed to go a day without using or seeing an electronic display of some sort in 2012. Computers, smartphones, tablets and digital signage boards are all around us and what they display has to be designed and produced professionally to engage potential customers. Poor graphic design can negatively impact on customers’ perception of a brand, whilst a competitor’s professional look and feel can result in them being taken more seriously and attracting the lead.
We provide an extensive range of digital design and production, not limited to:
- Email newsletter templates, adding flare to engage recipients
- Microsite design, particularly useful for promotion of a specific product, service or event, complimenting your primary website
- PowerPoint presentations and templates, key for engaging your audience
- Short videos, ideal for putting a face and voice to your testimonials, range of services or periodic updates
- Banner advertisements, conforming to standard Interactive Advertising Bureau ad unit guidelines or tailored to your specific requirements
- Image manipulation and treatment, bringing out the best in your digital imagery
- High definition, iPhone/iPad Retina ready graphics for your website
- Logo design
- and of course traditional websites, e-commerce sites and mobile sites
1 hour evaluation
Wondering what creative services you could benefit from? Why not contact us to arrange an evaluation where we’ll take a look at what you currently have and advise on how we can help improve it?