Are you wasting time moving data from your website to your various business software systems? Do you wish all of your systems could automatically talk to each other in real time? Have you seen powerful functionality on the web that you’d love to integrate into your website?
Most web-based systems we use today to run our businesses and manage our important commercial data offer APIs (Application Programming Interfaces), allowing them to connect with your website to share information back and forth instantaneously. Integrating your various online software systems will help you do business smarter, faster and more affordably than ever before.
Benefits of system integration
Integrating your systems can offer a range of benefits for your business including:
- Increased efficiency of business processes: Orders and bookings made on your website can be validated instantly and processed automatically, with updates shared amongst all stakeholders and business partners in real time
- Improved accuracy of information: With data being fed between your systems automatically, the chance of introducing human error is reduced – and your stock levels and financial records remain constantly up-to-date
- Reduced operational costs: Automating your business processes means that staff can spend less time copying information from one system to another, while integrating useful web services from the likes of Google and PayPal into your website can add powerful functionality without the cost of developing from scratch.
Systems we’ve integrated for our clients
- Accounting systems such as MYOB and Xero
- CRM systems including Salesforce.com and SugarCRM
- Customer support systems including Zendesk
- Payment systems such as eWAY, PayPal, Direct One, Payment Express, Westpac, St George Bank, Commbank and ANZ
- Social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter and Google+
- Other systems such as Google Maps, AP21, Google Merchant Services, Yahoo Locaiton Services, MaxMind Geolocation, Temando (Shipping), Edmodo (Education), Microsoft Outlook/Access/Excel… even integrating with custom hardware!