Whether it’s a mobile, web, or software development project, our project rescue specialists will get you back on track.
Over our 19+ years of operation, we have witnessed the challenges faced by many businesses. Whether they worked with a local development partner or an offshore provider, the problems are generally universal.
More often than not, they didn’t get what they asked for, or deadlines were missed. When this happens, costs skyrocket, time to market is extended, and you risk losing your competitive advantage.
When projects continuously go over time and over budget, you’re usually dealing with an agency that lacks the necessary resources or processes to scale on demand. If you find yourself constantly paying good money for subpar work that’s riddled with technical debt, it’s time for a project rescue.
Whether it’s a software development project or a web project rescue, our proven project rescue processes start with an in-depth analysis. We work closely with you to analyse your objectives, requirements and the progress made.
We run an audit to identify the root cause of the problem and form a practical plan with milestones and timelines to get your project back on track.
From discussion to deployment and beyond, our processes remain transparent providing you with complete control. You get 24×7 access to a customised dashboard in our job management system (Jira) to view real-time project status, priorities, and progress.
Project rescue is the process of getting your development project back on track. Delays happen for a variety of reasons. Whatever the cause, we put you back in control and back on schedule.
– History of broken promises
– Unexplained delays and technical debt
– Lack of visibility on progress
– Lots of jargon and slow to respond
– No understanding of the business model
– Solution not aligned with business goals
– Significant technical debt, system glitches, and incompatible plugins
– Failed integration with third-party systems
– Websites that failed to address core business goals/ the solution was not fit for purpose
– Websites that weren’t user-friendly and failed to convert visitors to customers
4mation are sensational. They know what they are doing and deliver quality development on time and budget.Diana Vizard Marketing Manager, Grace Removals Group