Our team of experienced specialists work with you to understand your business goals as well as assess your data, to determine if machine learning is the best solution for you.
From there we agree on a solution and implement it, whilst constantly monitoring and optimising the solution to ensure it is delivering the best possible outcomes for you and your customers.
Our Head of Strategy works with you to explore whether machine learning is the best solution for your situation:
– Understanding your business needs, challenges and context
– Challenging assumptions and providing suggestions
– Focusing on value and measurable metrics
– Identifying the optimal solution for implementation
Our Head of Engineering works to implement the agreed solution, and to help prepare your data inlcuding:
– Reviewing & restructuring your data to be leveraged by AI/ML if needed
– Developing the AI/ML solution to meet your needs
– Integrating the solution into your service flow (website / internal back-end)
Once the solution has been developed and integrated, we will train it to provide with better answers through data by:
– Leveraging data sets that have been prepared to train the AI/ML solution
– Ensuring continuous learning is implemented through ongoing user / customer interactions
We continually monitor and optimise your solution performance to ensure it’s delivering the best possible recommendations / suggestions. We’ll also grow its capabilities through ongoing development to reach more people in different interfaces.
Machine learning is a subset of artificial intelligence (AI) that involves teaching computer systems to learn from data, without being explicitly programmed.
Machine learning can be applied across different industries, some popular use cases include:
– E-commerce businesses: Analyse customer behaviour, optimise pricing, and provide personalised product recommendations.
– Finance companies: Analyse financial data, detect fraud, and predict market trends.
– Healthcare: Analyse patient data, develop personalised treatment plans, and improve the accuracy of diagnoses.
Machine learning is a subset of AI that includes the use of algorithms to enable systems to learn from data and improve over time. It is used in a wide range of AI applications like image and speech recognition, natural language processing and recommendation systems. Systems without machine learning are typically less flexible and won’t automatically learn and improve over time.
The type of data required for training varies depending on your AI/ML solution. Contact us for more information based on your situation.
If you are unsure about the quality of the current data you have, our AI readiness service can explore, untangle and prime your data for AI implementation.
Machine learning can solve many complex problems, but like any technology it also has its limitations:
– Limited by the quality of data: Incomplete, biased or inaccurate data may have significant impact on the accuracy and reliability of results produced.
– Limited by the quantity of data: Machine learning algorithms require large amounts of data to train and develop.
– Will require ongoing maintenance and updates to remain accurate and effective.
Yes, we can. Contact us for more information based on your situation.