Did you know that 28% of customers abandon their order at checkout because of a long and/or complicated checkout experience? We want to help you increase your conversion rate, whilst making your customers’ lives easier. Here are 9 innovative ways to improve your customers’ checkout experience (in an infographic, of course) based on our recent article “9 Innovative Ways to Improve Your Customers’ Checkout Experience”.
Share this Image On Your Site
Please attribute 4mation when sharing this image
<p><a href='https://www.4mation.com.au/infographic-improve-your-customers-check-out-experience'><img src='https://www.4mation.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/9innovativewaystoimprove.png' alt='9 Ways to improve checkout experience' width='700px' border='0' /></a></p>
What’s in Our Infographic?
- BigCommerce merchants who have introduced digital wallets saw an increase in their mobile conversion rate by 3X.
- One of the biggest frustrations for users is long and complicated checkout processes. One study found that 28% of people abandon at checkout because of this, another 4% said because the credit card was declined.
- According to Australia Post, you’ll reduce wastage and excess print or delivery costs with compliant addressing.
- For Australians, the key drivers of click & collect are: avoiding home delivery charges (45%) and/or because it is more convenient than home delivery (37%).
- Australia Post now has 24/7 Parcel Lockers at more than 260 sites, including selected Woolworths stores and train stations.
- A recent study by Dropoff found that 43% of consumers expect companies to have “much faster” delivery times in 2018, a 23% increase over last year.
- Two-thirds of online shoppers (63%) report they would definitely buy an item in their online shopping cart with next-day delivery.
- LoginRadius found that there’s a 52% increase in conversion rate when online businesses provide a social login option.
- Social commerce is a growing market with an expected annual growth rate of 34% between 2017 to 2021.